Got a complex challenge?
Working with tough issues and wicked policy problems?
Want to build robust collaborations and resilient, adaptive skills?
We can work with you online or ‘In Real Life’…
and everything in between.
…bringing creative facilitation & social science insight and real-world experience to your complex organisational and policy challenges.
We work with you to accomplish adaptive, innovative and practical responses in changing times…
We design and facilitate innovative ways to have meaningful and powerful discussions for:
- policy & community consultations
- team building and planning
- addressing challenging issues & persistent problems
- engaging stakeholders & building partnerships
We provide tailored individual and group learning for:
- team dynamics, emotional competence, conflict & difficult conversations, dealing with uncertainty and change
- leadership – especially in complexity & change
- coaching and mentoring
- policy skills & knowledge
We can help your team to work more effectively together:
- cross-functional collaboration
- ensure diversity & engagement
- draw on everyone’s skills & knowledge
- build team culture & trust
- organisational awareness
We conduct bespoke research to help you understand your policy or organisational environment – for:
- policy development & evaluation
- research & environmental scanning
- risk and scenario analysis
Keep up to date with us
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to reverberate around the world, affecting how we live, love and work. One obvious impact on work has been the large number of people working from home (WFH) during various ‘lockdown’ arrangements. WFH rather than being in...
Who we are
Pamela Kinnear and Stephen Mugford are well known for their effective and creative facilitation, that strives for sense-making, engagement, curiosity, deep thinking and courageous, honest collaboration. We can work with you either individually or together.
We both have post-graduate qualifications in the social sciences and have also been involved in work with strong applied relevance beyond the ‘Ivory Tower’. Our experience across many fields – from government, the military, private sector firms and NGOs – means we are well placed to help individuals and groups navigate their way through the complex contemporary policy and organisational environment.