Got a complex challenge?
Working with tough issues and wicked policy problems?
Want to build robust collaborations and resilient, adaptive skills?
We can work with you online or ‘In Real Life’…
and everything in between.
…bringing creative facilitation & social science insight and real-world experience to your complex organisational and policy challenges.
We work with you to accomplish adaptive, innovative and practical responses in changing times…
We design and facilitate innovative ways to have meaningful and powerful discussions for:
- policy & community consultations
- team building and planning
- addressing challenging issues & persistent problems
- engaging stakeholders & building partnerships
We provide tailored individual and group learning for:
- team dynamics, emotional competence, conflict & difficult conversations, dealing with uncertainty and change
- leadership – especially in complexity & change
- coaching and mentoring
- policy skills & knowledge
We can help your team to work more effectively together:
- cross-functional collaboration
- ensure diversity & engagement
- draw on everyone’s skills & knowledge
- build team culture & trust
- organisational awareness
We conduct bespoke research to help you understand your policy or organisational environment – for:
- policy development & evaluation
- research & environmental scanning
- risk and scenario analysis
Keep up to date with us
How should we understand and categorise the underlying character of the myriad video conferencing platforms which are currently springing up, offering all sorts of ways to organise and facilitate online working? The answer may depend on use context to a degree—a...
Who we are
Pamela Kinnear and Stephen Mugford are well known for their effective and creative facilitation, that strives for sense-making, engagement, curiosity, deep thinking and courageous, honest collaboration. We can work with you either individually or together.
We both have post-graduate qualifications in the social sciences and have also been involved in work with strong applied relevance beyond the ‘Ivory Tower’. Our experience across many fields – from government, the military, private sector firms and NGOs – means we are well placed to help individuals and groups navigate their way through the complex contemporary policy and organisational environment.